- HCL Foundation, the CSR arm HCL Technologies announced opening of the application portal for the 2020 edition of HCL Grant, one of the most coveted institutionalized CSR Grants of India.
- Three NGOs for the aforementioned categories will be awarded a grant of INR 5 cores each. Besides, an additional grant of ₹25 lacks each for the six other finalists across the three categories will be awarded, taking the overall Grant purse to ₹16.5 core.
- experience of implementing projects in rural India. Organizations with innovative, replicable and sustainable models, which can make significant contribution towards rural development in the categories of Education, Healthcare and Environment are eligible for this.
- HCL Grant is a recognition of the rise of community led ecosystems of NGOs the Fifth Estate that identifies NGOs doing path-breaking work in rural development through an independent, robust and democratic process.
- Applicants can submit their entries online through HCL Grants official website of HCL Grant portal i.e. http://hclgrant.hcltech.com. There will be no charge or fees while submitting the application. There is no authorized individual, third party, company, agency or organization to accept application on behalf of HCL Grant or ask for any kind of monetary or kind benefits for completing the application process.
- As a part of the capacity building exercise for the participating NGOs, HCL Foundation will conduct Pan India Symposiums that will start from April 1st to till May 10th. There will be 8 Symposiums on location and 4 symposiums through HCL Foundation academy as Webinars. Culmination of Symposiums to be planned in Delhi
About HCL Grant
HCL Grant, an initiative by HCL Foundation, the philanthropic arm of HCL Technologies is a step towards recognition of the The Fifth Estate contributing towards Nation Building. Started in 2015, it is a commitment by HCL to strengthen transformation in the areas of Education, Health and Environment, by reaching out to marginalized, isolated and underdeveloped rural communities, and achieve sustainable socio-economic development. A unique aspect of the HCL Grant is that the organizations are recognized not only based on the idea, but also for their power to transform ideas into implementable projects and thereby, transform Indian villages in a sustainable way.
For more information please log on to www.hclfoundation.org/hcl-grant
About HCL Technologies
HCL Technologies (HCL) is a leading global technology company that helps global enterprises reimagine and transform their businesses through Digital technology transformation. HCL operates out of 44 countries and has consolidated revenues of US$ 8.4 billion, for 12 Months ended 31st December 2018. HCL focuses on providing an integrated portfolio of services underlined by its Mode 123 growth strategy. Mode 1 encompasses the core services in the areas of Applications, Infrastructure, BPO and Engineering & R&D services, leveraging